Tired With Tea

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Strange title, huh?


Just thought I'd offer my favorite winter-time tea recipe for you to enjoy. My dad made it when I was a little girl and I've loved it ever since. Everybody's heard of Russian Tea, but this is the real deal, in my humble opinion.

Oh, I was a little off with my optimism. Jessie has required a massive amount of sleep over the past couple of days. But other than being entirely too ornery, she seems to be plugging along. :)


Russian Tea
23 oz. unsweetened pineapple juice
23 oz. unsweetened orange juice
8 oz. lemon juice
8 cups strongly brewed unsweetened tea
1 cup of sugar (to taste)
14 whole cloves
2 sticks of cinnamon

I like to heat it in a large pot on the stove to make the entire house smell delicious.

Enjoy!


1 Reactions:

Sue Jackson January 9, 2010 at 3:42 PM  

I've never heard of Russian Tea, but it sounds delicious!

Sue

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments & feedback. Thanks for visiting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP