Meet My New Acquaintances...

Saturday, October 10, 2009

The internet, a source of so many bad influences, can also be a source of friendship and support for so many dealing with unusual chronic illnesses.

In an attempt to connect even further, I'm starting something new. When I find new blogs I will share their link with you. Here are two of the most recent I've found:

Laura Louise, a 26 year old young lady from Vancouver, at Hope Help Health

and

Robyn, a 23 year old student, at "How are you?" and Other Silly Questions

Drop in for a visit. I'm sure they would love the company.

3 Reactions:

Robyn S. October 10, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

Hi Lori! Thanks for the post, and for the comment on my blog. It's great to know there's a CFS blogging community out there. Also, you asked if Wake meant Wake Forest, and it does! Where in NC did you live? I'm 4 classes away from graduating from Wake... so I'm in a hurry to get functioning and get back. We'll see :)

Anyway, thanks again for reaching out!

~Robyn

Justine October 11, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

Lori-My name is Justine and I saw that your daughter has CFS. My 15 year old daughter, Molly, was diagnosed with it in the summer of 2008. She also suffers from possible fibromyalgia,interstial cystitis,and other issues. It's very reassuring and comforting to read your blogs. Maybe our daughters can become internet "pen pals"-they could probably relate pretty well to each other! Molly is homeschooled and has been for almost 3 years now because of her illness. She is going to try to go back to regular school this coming Jan.,but we'll see. Again,I just wanted to drop by and introduce myself. Justine Van Ostran

Fibro Viv October 16, 2009 at 10:11 AM  

Hi Lori,

Thanks for stopping by my sight; may I add your site to my listing of chronic health sites? Is that okay?

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments & feedback. Thanks for visiting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP