F-F-F-F-Friendship F-F-F-Friday

Friday, October 23, 2009

That's my scary, it's almost Halloween, title. Creative, don't you think?


I only have a couple of blogs to share today as I've been a little slacker this week. Been working on my other job. How's it working, you say? NOT TOO GOOD. I've been painting a portrait this week and I'm now reminded of exactly WHY I hate to paint portraits. Moving along...

Sick Momma, by Aviva. I love her writing style and sense of humor.

Off the Wheaten Path, by Mrs. McKracken aka Margo Anderson. Mrs. McKracken? Yes, you heard it right. Love the name. Margo also writes about autoimmune disease.


*Brief update*

Happily, Jessie is doing quite well this week. Last weekend's adventure had practically no effect. Could she be pulling out of the woods? Possibly. I think that pulling out of school and dropping that difficult routine may have done the trick for now.

Jessie's doing her schoolwork at home during the day and is able to see friends more often. It's a good thing! Works wonders for that laser-eyed, "Don't look my way or speak to me or I'll scream" attitude. She has been busy for the past two nights and will be babysitting 4 year old twins this afternoon for a couple of hours. Sounds like a regular, spoiled rotten, obnoxious, killing her parents, happy teenager to me.

1 Reactions:

Sue Jackson October 23, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

So glad to hear Jessie has been doing so well - that's great news!! And so great that she's able to enjoy more of a normal teen life now.

Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Sue

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments & feedback. Thanks for visiting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP