IIItttt'ssss Friendship Friday!!

Friday, October 16, 2009

A little lame? Could be, but I'm having trouble coming up with a regular title. So until I do, I'll will continue with the "HEERREE'S Johnny" routine. So sue me...


Moving along, I've found a few new friends this week. I'm going to share the love and wholeheartedly encourage you to do the same. Feels good.

On the ME/CFS front I've found:

Fibro Viv lives in Texas and you can visit her at Invisible Illness CFIDS/FMS.

Catherine Morgan is a writer and nurse with CFS. She's over on Wordpress at Living With Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Another Wordpress discovery: Rachel at the Blue Coffee Mug

AND on the Celiac front, I've found:

Wasabimon, a beautifully colorful, fun blog.


and last, but certainly not least, one of my original faves...

Brian, the fireman, over at Fire and Salt.

Pay all of these good folks a visit. They really are pretty nice. :)

Finally and perhaps most importantly:

Pray for me. Pray hard for me. Nathan, aka Satan himself, is flying in for a weekend visit. Oh, I'm just kidding. I love Nathan to death - good kid. I will, however, be braving Atlanta's wonderful 5:00 rush hour traffic as his flight arrives (hopefully on time) at 6:00. It's sure to be a lively, fun, action-packed weekend. Pray for me. I'm not joking. Teenagers in love, it's an unnerving thing for 40-50ish parents.

6 Reactions:

Sue Jackson October 16, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

Great idea, Lori! I'll have to try some of these links when I'm feeling better. Thanks for sharing the love and good luck this weekend! Fortunately, we haven't experienced teenage love yet in our house, which is good because thinking of myself at 15 scares me to death!

Sue

Brian October 16, 2009 at 2:06 PM  

Lori, Thanks for listing me among your Friendship Friday favorites. It's been nice getting to know you through your blog over the last several months. Take care, Brian

alyson October 17, 2009 at 6:56 PM  

Hi Lori - Thanks for posting these!

Fibro Viv October 18, 2009 at 3:54 PM  

Hi Lori,

Thank you for mentioning my site. You are too funny, take care and my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

mistyridge October 19, 2009 at 9:51 AM  

Thanks Lori for the links I can't wait to visit all of these sites. I had no idea you had this other blog. I am so glad that I was curious enough to click on the Living Chronically link. I also have a chronic connective tissue disorder as well as inflammatory polyarthritis and fibromyalgia. Some days it is very hard because you feel that you are all alone and no one understands what you are dealing with and then the Lord leads you to a blog or some other small thing to give you encouragement and remind you that you aren't alone. Thanks again.

Anonymous,  October 21, 2009 at 6:36 AM  

Hi Lori
Thank you for reading my blog. :-)

Rachel

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments & feedback. Thanks for visiting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP