Delicious Gluten-Free Brownies

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Photobucket

I walk in from the pouring rain and errand-running. My small but ever so efficient mind is completely absorbed with the thought of having that much deserved afternoon cup of coffee. Imagine my delight when, upon entering the kitchen, I smell an aroma so mouthwatering, so chocolatey.

What is it, you ask? Why it's Betty Crocker Gluten-Free Brownies, still fresh from the oven! Yes dear, you heard it right - Betty Crocker - good old Betty has gone gluten-free. (I know it's been around for some months now, but we're a little slow here on the uptake.)

What did I do? Well, after practically knocking Jessie over hugging Jessie gleefully, I first ran to my coffee, then cut a large piece of brownie and proceeded to enjoy my fifteen minutes.

Where is my artistically created photo of the brownies? Alas, by the time my small but ever so efficient mind grasped the thought of blogging about this culinary delight, the brownies had been consumed. As a result, I'm submitting a picture from Amazon.com.

0 Reactions:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments & feedback. Thanks for visiting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP