Finally...See She Wasn't Making it Up!

Friday, October 9, 2009

We have promising news in the study of CFS. The news will authenticate what millions of patients with Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Syndrome have been claiming for years. It's an infectious disease. A seemingly simple claim, but so very important to people dealing with CFS.


More importantly, the discovery of the relationship between CFS and the XMRV Retrovirus will, hopefully, lead to more research and an eventual treatment for this debilitating disease.

For a better explanation:




Encouraging to say the least!

1 Reactions:

Robyn S. October 9, 2009 at 10:07 PM  

Hello! I've been looking for others who suffer from CFS, and through other blogs I've now found you! Thanks for posting this, and please bookmark my blog, http://otherdumbquestions.blogspot.com/. I guess I'm trying to build some sort of internet-based-CFS-support group for myself, because I just am absolutely at the end of my rope.

Thank you,
Robyn

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments & feedback. Thanks for visiting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP