New Week, New Season, Fresh New Start

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

That's the way we feel. Jes is excited to get started with school. We've sent her transcript to Keystone and will, hopefully, hear something today. At first, we were limiting her to one AP course, but then I realized that she's fully capable of taking more than one. The only real difference between that and an honors level is that she will take an AP test in May to possibly earn college credit for the class. We are so lucky that she hasn't had the "brain fog" that so many have to deal with when they have CFIDS.


Jessie has now inherited my "old" laptop and I got a NEW one - a win/win situation, in my opinion - and I'm pretty sure that she's loving that more than anything. I'm still in the process of transferring everything over and cleaning out the old one - a bigger job than I'd previously thought.

Anyway, Jes seems to be plugging along. She's able to do small trips, but nothing over a couple of hours. (She did get to go to a football game Friday night.) I think this flu thing that she had really knocked her system for quite the loop and it's taking more than a couple of days to recover. Luckily right now her only symptom is the tiredness and it's not excessive.

Have a great week.


1 Reactions:

Sue Jackson September 8, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

Sounds like a good start! I've never had much brain fog either, and I'm very grateful for that. And wonderful about the new laptop!!

Any kind of infection with CFS can really knock you out for awhile - glad to hear Jess is recovering. You might wnat to try olive leaf supplements - it's an antibiotic, anti-viral, and anti-fungal. We all take it (even Ken!) to prevent catching the germs going around, especially now with school back in session.

Sue

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments & feedback. Thanks for visiting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP