Blogging for National Invisible Chronic Illness Awareness Week

Tuesday, September 15, 2009


I'm blogging today because it's National Invisible Chronic Illness Awareness Week and one of the most important things for someone who deals with this type of illness is to get the respect and support that they need.

As a parent and caregiver, I constantly have to read about CFIDS to remind myself of what Jessie is going through. Understanding the illness is hard to wrap your brain around from a distance. First hand, I've seen what it does to a person's life - it's truly debilitating.

1 Reactions:

Sue Jackson September 15, 2009 at 4:14 PM  

Oh, shoot...it's also Book Bloggers Appreciation Week! Too many special weeks at once to blog about...

I think it's great that you're constantly trying to understand what jess is going through - you're a great mom!

Sue

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments & feedback. Thanks for visiting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP