Trying Something New

Saturday, August 22, 2009

This blog is a continuation of my Living Chronically blog on Wordpress. I've begun the new blog with duplicate posts beginning August, 2009. To view the older blog and prior posts, just click here!

Why do this? Simply because I'm more familiar with Blogger's platform and it's options, So, we're trying it out for size.

However, I need YOUR help. Please leave a comment with some feedback and be sure to let me know which you prefer.

Oh, and please by all means join so that I won't be the only subscriber. It's quite pitiful.

Thanks for the visit!
~Lori

2 Reactions:

Shelli August 22, 2009 at 5:04 PM  

I like it! I don't know if it's because I'm more familiar with blogger, too, but I prefer this format. Love your layout, too!

me/cfs warrior August 23, 2009 at 12:54 PM  

Yes-I agree with Shelly! And that picture in your heading is stunning!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments & feedback. Thanks for visiting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP