A Neurologist, a Pup, and a Mall

Thursday, February 18, 2010


Photobucket
{{Jes and Sophie}}

This morning we had our regular appointment with the neurologist which went well. I've never been crazy about this fella, but Jes really liked the physician's assistant who, let's face it, saw us more than the doctor. This time we learned that the P.A. we liked has moved on to Mercer to teach. We met another P.A. and Jes wasn't quite as happy which kinda made me happy. Now I can begin to look for another neurologist.

How did the appointment go? Good. Fine. See you again in 3 months. That'll be $30.00. Tootles. And we were sent on our merry way.

The one GOOD thing about about this particular neurologist is that his office is near a nice mall in Atlanta. So, every time we go we plan for lunch out and a little window shopping. We hit our all time favorite, "A" number one store, Anthropologie.

We got a little creative here with the letters and spelled our Jessie's initials - backward - which happens to be PBJ. It's stuck with many of her friends and that's now one of her nicknames.

Photobucket

Have you every been to Anthropologie? It's expensive, but dreamy and inspiring. If you're not able to go in person, go via the internet.

Have a wonderful weekend.

5 Reactions:

Robyn S. February 19, 2010 at 1:15 PM  

Mmm I LOVE Anthropologie. It's one of the few stores that, even though it's so out of my price range, I'll still go into just to rifle through the pretty clothes and gaze at the whimsical displays.

I gave you an award on my blog-- check it out!

Sugar Doll Award!

~Robyn

Sue Jackson February 20, 2010 at 8:50 AM  

Hi, Lori -

I can't remember the last time I was in a mall or did any shopping for fun (groceries and toilet paper don't count). Glad you two were able to enjoy your day.

Sue

Amanda February 20, 2010 at 9:13 AM  

I see a PA at my neurologist and also as my primary care - so I have two PAs and love both so much more than my doctors! They're great!

And lucky you - I LOVE when my appointments take me to new, fun places! Definitely brightens up the trip, doesn't it? Anthropologie is so fun!!

xoxo

Lille Diane February 23, 2010 at 7:00 AM  

I love the PJB nic!!! So cute, and upbeat. Dontcha just love the $30.00 shuffle...grrrrr.

Unknown February 27, 2010 at 6:34 AM  

Don't you just love it when you have an appointment that lasts 10 minutes and it's just 'okay, we'll keep an eye on it. Bye!'. At least you got a good day of shopping out of it ;)

Never heard of the shop before (since I live in the UK!), but will have a look on the 'net!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments & feedback. Thanks for visiting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP