Featured Bloggers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010


Photobucket

A little while back I decided to regularly feature bloggers I've "met". Not exactly sure what happened, but as with many of my good intentions, that thought got lost in my addled brain. Since more attention is being paid to organization these days, I may actually write this thought down and hope it hangs around. At any rate, let's begin.

If you haven't met Sue, from Learning To Live With CFS then you have truly missed out on a delightful writer. Sue has had CFS since 2002. Add to that Lyme and Orthostatic Intolerance AND two boys who also have CFS and OI. It's a wonder she has the time to write. Sue was the first person I met online and is, by far, the most informative, helpful, and encouraging friend a girl can have.

On the celiac front, I'll introduce Shauna and Danny from Gluten Free Girl and the Chef. Not only is this blog visual candy for the eyes, but she's a terrific gluten free chef. Even if you don't have celiac, you will enjoy hearing her stories and viewing the glorious photos. Go ahead and visit. You will NOT regret.

Okay, time to settle in with a cup of tea and meander.



2 Reactions:

Sue Jackson February 10, 2010 at 1:34 PM  

Oh, you're so sweet, Lori!! Thanks for the kind words about me and my blog - I feel like you've become a good friend, too. Too bad we live so far from each other!

Sue

Anonymous,  February 11, 2010 at 7:35 PM  

You're right! Sue's blog is wonderful and she has an incredible heart...always willing to answer questions and to encourage.

Thank you for the Gluten blog. I enjoyed checking it out!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments & feedback. Thanks for visiting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP