Cheerful Little Dance Sequence

Tuesday, March 2, 2010



This is the dance clip from 500 Days of Summer. Have you seen it? It's a cute, feel-good movie - a chick flick - definitely an indy type, artsy movie, which I happen to love. Jessie tried to convince her dad that guys would like it and he inadvertantly listened from another room. At the end he walked through and said, "oh yeah, it's not a chick flick." lol

Anyway, enjoy the clip.

I put Jessie back on her full dose of Lyrica AGAIN because her headaches have been coming back a little. Pretty spotty and I'm practically certain they have nothing to do with the reduction of her dosage. But at any rate, I put her back on until things level - which should be, hmm... in about 6 - 8 years when she graduates from college. :)

Have a great day.

4 Reactions:

Toni March 2, 2010 at 7:34 AM  

I loved 500 Days of Summer, so thanks for the clip. I knew to rent it when my husband was out for the evening because I was sure he's say chick flick all the way. But the ending was so unique and moving that when I described it to him, he said he wished he'd seen it. I'll rent it again in a few months.

Shelli March 2, 2010 at 8:03 AM  

That was such a fun thing to wake up to! I haven't seen it yet, but I think we'll have to rent the movie. My husband wants to see it, too. What does that say about him?

Sue Jackson March 2, 2010 at 3:48 PM  

Thanks for the movie recommendation! Sounds like a good one.

Sorry to hear Jessie's headaches are getting worse - hope thew Lyrica helps.

Sue

Robyn S. March 4, 2010 at 1:43 AM  

Hehe, I loved this clip! I've been meaning to see this movie for awhile... it looks so cute!

You changed your blog setup! I like it though. I'm not allergic to gluten, but I always want to try the recipes you share... they look DELICIOUS. In fact, I'm kind of hungry now.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments & feedback. Thanks for visiting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP