A Tiny Hello

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hello...

I hopped over to Living Chronically to catch up with my favorite blogs and noticed that I haven't posted since the broccoli & potato soup incident! That was on November 11th.

Just a little hello. Jessie continues to do well. She had a super busy week last week and needed to rest up all weekend long. But she bounced right back. I'm holding my breath, being cautious, and enjoying the good health she's experiencing.

Wesley's birthday is tomorrow (he's TWENTY and I'm feeling old). As usual, we will have a special dinner and everyone will have to suffer through my rendition of "the day you were born."

Then on Thursday we're heading out again. I'm excited to be house and pet sitting for a friend in Virginia and staying in her house for five days while she and her family are away! It'll be a FREE VACATION! The best kind. Yippee!!

I hope everyone is doing well and if I don't get the chance to post again, have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Virtual {{{hugs}}}

2 Reactions:

Laurel November 18, 2009 at 5:40 AM  

Happy Birthday to your son, and Happy early Thanksgiving to you and your family! Hope you have a great vacation. Love the new layout of your blog.

Hallie December 3, 2009 at 9:47 PM  

20 .. now there's a child's age you don't think too much about until it hits you, huh?

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments & feedback. Thanks for visiting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP