Here We Are

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Photobucket

Well friends, here we are. I've reached a conclusion and am ready to admit that I need to take a break from writing (or feeling guilty for NOT writing) here at Living Chronically. Lately, Jessie has been blessed with wonderful health. We are so thrilled and hopeful.

Here at LC, I feel as though it's a little silly to give updates for someone who is well. This blog will still be here because I love reading about and staying in touch with all the wonderful friends I've "met" over the past two years. So I'll be checking my blogroll daily and staying in touch.

Please stay around, too. I will be giving updates from time to time. But it's kind of like when you leave the doctor and say, "Hope I don't see you any time soon, doc!" Know what I mean?

Until then, here's hoping I don't have any updates to report. Take care. :)

11 Reactions:

Unknown April 6, 2010 at 5:23 AM  

FANTASTIC! I'm so pleased for your daughter (& your family). That was a great thing to read. I'm going to miss your blog, but I really hope I don't see any updates, ever! :D

Renee April 6, 2010 at 6:23 AM  

What an absolutely wonderful reason to back off the blogging!! Your daughter regaining her health! WOW! So happy for her and all of you....Stay in touch! Your input is a blessing for the rest of us..

Laurel April 6, 2010 at 7:36 AM  

That's AWESOME about Jessie!!! So glad to hear it. We'll miss you, but at the same time, it's good to know you have no need to write b/c your daughter is doing so well!

upnorth April 6, 2010 at 11:37 AM  

Yes, I know exactly what you mean and I completely agree. Writing the blog can be a wonderful outlet and connecter when you or a loved one is sick and sometimes isolated.

But when things are going well we get into the living of life more.....I'm so happy to hear about the good health. I hope it continues indefinitly!!!!

Toni April 6, 2010 at 11:51 AM  

Wonderful news, Lori. See you on your other blog!

Shelli April 7, 2010 at 10:04 AM  

A mother couldn't hope for anything more. I'm so happy she's doing better. I will have to visit your other blog now.

Annie April 8, 2010 at 7:27 AM  

This is the best news I've heard in a long time - crossing my fingers for her long term health!!!

Laura (aka Mom) April 12, 2010 at 11:51 AM  

That's great news! And that's kind of where I've been lately too. I hope Jessie continues with her improved health!!!

Sue Jackson April 13, 2010 at 12:53 PM  

Lori (and Laura, too) -

That is absolutely WONDERFUL news!! I hope I never hear from you again - ha ha, just kidding! You've become a good friend, and I love your other blogs.

I'm just so thrilled that Jessie is doing so well. I wish I knew the magic formula so I could do the same for Jamie.

I hope she just keeps improving and gets to enjoy being a normal teenager!!!

Sue

Anonymous,  April 15, 2010 at 9:18 AM  

I second Sue comment! That is awesome news! Enjoy your time away from you blog and writing. I discovered my 'forced' absence from my laptop did me a lot of good~!

ARTISANNE DESIGN April 16, 2010 at 5:51 AM  

Top news, that is fantastic!

....and I so love the picture, looks magical :0)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments & feedback. Thanks for visiting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP