you had me at hello

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Odd title, yes? Last night was prom night for Jes and we, against all odds, stayed awake until she came home. What did we do? We watched Jerry McGuire, which I haven't seen in so long. Totally entertaining. Enough about that. Here are a few pics.

Photobucket

Photobucket

What happens when you're double jointed and try to do the vogue pose.

Photobucket

awwww.

They had a blast at the prom. Jessie did well, rested lots and feels great today.

Brief medical update:

We're still trying to decrease the Lyrica. It's VERY slow going and amazingly hard to even say whether she actually NEEDS the medication or that her body is so used to it. Time will tell.

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm still keeping up with your blogs even though I'm not posting as often here. Take care.

5 Reactions:

Laurel April 26, 2010 at 6:19 AM  

Your daughter is gorgeous, Lori! SO glad she had fun, and continues to do well.

PJ April 26, 2010 at 10:27 AM  

Such beautiful pictures! Glad she was able to have fun and stay well :)

cfswarrior April 26, 2010 at 6:43 PM  

Beautiful photo's! I'm glad she had a great time and continues to do well.

Cara May 3, 2010 at 9:15 AM  

I just got extremely extremely extremely excited. I know this sounds weird, but I did. Does your daughter have fibromyalgia? Because Lyrica is for that. I have fibromyalgia and I'm twenty and I'm dying to find other ladies my age struggling with it. OH PLEASE let me know! My blog is http://caraalynn.blogspot.com

xoxox

Rachel May 13, 2010 at 9:21 AM  

Aw, great pictures!

Thanks so much for visiting me on my SITS day, and thank you for your sweet comments.

I'm still working on my SITS day follow-up post. Hopefully it will be up soon. I received so many comments and questions that it is taking me forever to get through them all!

I am very familiar with CFS and NMH. In fact, those are among my diagnoses. So neat to find you, though I'm sorry that your family has to deal with similar dysautonomia problems.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments & feedback. Thanks for visiting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP